PlanNET is a not for profit, non-government organisation created, directed and monitored by families for families that have a member with a disability or a mental or chronic illness.
- Family leadership
- Contribution to the community by persons with a disability
- Reciprocal relationships
- Person centred planning
- Organisational self sufficiency
A society where people with disabilities enjoy a good life as full citizens of their chosen community, based on meaningful relationships and contribution.
- Through life planning workshops, assist people with disabilities and their families to explore their individual dreams and write a practical working plan, to enable them to work towards their goals.
- Acknowledging the importance of relationships, support people with a disability and their families to initiate and maintain reciprocal relationships through networks of support and connections with the community.
- Assist people with disabilities (or families on their behalf) to hold and exercise the authority to determine their own destiny and associated supports.